Renew and Revitalise (Vitamin AB Night Serum)
- Vitamin A (retinol): Increases cellular turnover for firmer, revitalised skin. Concentration in this formula is 0.2%
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide): Enhances cell barrier function resulting in overall healthier looking, toned skin.
- Vitamin B5 (panthenol): Hydrates and conditions skin to assist in repair
- Hyaluronic Acid: Intensely hydrates skin for a plumping effect
- Matrixyl 3000: Repairs the deeper layers of the skin matrix to reduce the appearance of deeper wrinkles.
- Made in Australia - Sulphate free, Paraben free, Lanolin free, Mineral oil free, Artificial colour free, Artificial fragrance free and SLS free.
- Satisfaction Guarantee -Best of all, our products are of such a high standard that we back them with a Satisfaction Guarantee.
Renew and revitalise skin with the ultimate trans-formative serum. Vitamin A (Retinol) and B in combination works while you sleep for an overall perfected complexion by morning. Potent actives improve skin texture and tone while peptide complexes repair skin’s deeper layers to restore a youthful appearance . Also formulated with ingredients to deeply hydrate and soothe inflammation, this rich serum is perfect to pair with our Vitamin C Day Serum for a non-stop vitamin infusion.
Usage: At night after cleansing, apply to the face and neck. Follow with a non-active moisturiser as desired.
Vitamin A (retinol derivative) can irritate skin and make it more sensitive to UV radiation. While using this product, it is important to remember:
- Use SPF protection during the day.
- Avoid contact with eyes and sun.
- If mild irritation occurs, use every 3rd night until skin adjusts. In case of prominent redness, irritation or itching, stop the use of the product immediately.
Characteristics: Light non greasy serum with neutral smell. Fast absorbing and suitable for all skin types.
Note: The information provided is for educational purposes only. Individuals receiving this information must exercise their independent judgement in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.